Well, 2017 is officially over! So with the start of the new year I thought my first post in Book Club would look back at my favourite books I read last year.
This is the top 10 of my favourite books in my book club last year. I really enjoyed every single one for very different reasons.
Please click on each to read my review!
- The Little Paris Book Shop by Nina George
- The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin
- If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
- Strange Practice by Vivian Shaw
- The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter by Theodora Goss
- The Taxidermist’s Daughter by Kate Moss
- The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sarah Barnard